Friday, May 29, 2009

Towards a new destiny .

There rises a desire to live today..
it feels like it's gonna be a new day...
Face wet from fresh dew of the lawn..
Venue of battles I fought from dusk to dawn...

I can now feel the sun rising, its shining..
I feel the connection, my living...
It's a new beginning, a new day..
As I gear up for life ahead, making hay...

Some faces were lost in the night..
their memories follow me through the light...
Maybe it's more than faces,more than memories..
maybe it's a part of my life's song, it's melodies...

So, I sing a new song full of life for me..
A tribute to what they shared with me...
So what if what prevailed was destiny ..
I know my tributes shall last for an eternity..
As i rise towards a new destiny .




10 comments:

  1. Hi Sid...

    After a long time man....

    Where were you...? kurnool?

    Well i ahve only one world for this poem..Simply beautiful.. Good one..

    Your new template is good..i liked it..:)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh*
    Serene for sure! Reading your work after such a long time!! And I feel that I made the right decision by coming back here...

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.. Would love to feel that way.. :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sid, long time since I saw something new here...write more often..how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds nice. Sounds hopeful. Heep up the good cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The entire poem is fabulous...each line has its own significance..and I can connect with every line..All the lines are my favorite...
    Great!! Keep up the good work!!
    This is the first time I have come across something like this..
    Anon

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous!
    d last 2 stanza's ...exactly wot i tried sayin thru my last to last post,but u said it here beautifully n effortlessly...:)

    enchanted illusionz

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful expression touchy words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess only one word can sum it all up
    'beautiful' :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your perceptions flow